Built Green® can improve your bottom line and your customers can get more home for their money. Homes built using the Built Green program incorporate environmentally-friendly features that add value and reduce the life-cycle cost of the home. Often these features add little or nothing to the first cost of the home. At the highest levels of the program (4-, 5- and Emerald-Star) there may be some additional cost but it can be outweighed by added value.
We invite you to work with us to improve and protect our environment and to promote healthy and safe building practices. As a member, you can enroll projects for Built Green certification and are also provided with a wide range of promotional benefits:
- Member companies are listed on builtgreen.net. This listing includes company's name, location, phone number and website URL.
- New member companies are announced in the Master Builders Association's monthly magazine, Master Builder, which has a circulation of over 5,000, including more than 1,200 builders.
- New member companies are announced in the monthly electronic newsletter, Built Green News, which goes out to approximately 6,400 subscribers each month including builders, architects and consumers and is posted on builtgreen.net.
Additional marketing tools that are available include:
- Use of Built Green logos
- Free materials for homeowner's kit
- Member display signs for your tradeshow displays
- Built Green member window and vehicle decals
- Yard signs
- Certificate of Merit for each certified project